PattyBoutik Women’s Pleated Sides Bolero Shrug (Ivory S)
PattyBoutik Women's Pleated Sides Bolero Shrug (Ivory S)
- PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR SIZE BASED ON BUST MEASUREMENT BELOW
- Bust (XS)31-33 inches (S)33-35 inches (M)35-37 inches (L)38-40 inches (XL)40-42 inches
- Length (shoulder to bottom hem) (XS)15 inches (S)16 inches (M)17 inches (L)18 inches (XL)19 inches
- Sleeve Length (shoulder to cuff hem) (XS)7 inches (S)7.5 inches (M)8 inches (L)8.5 inches (XL)9 inches
- Garment Care: Machine Washable. Fabric: 50% Viscose 50% Polyester. Model in pictures is 5 feet 8 inches (173cm) tall wearing size S
Short Sleeve Pleated Sides Crop Bolero Shrug Cardigan Top. Model in pictures is 5 feet 8 inches (173cm) tall wearing size S.
Related News & Articles:
Carly Cushnie Is Ready to Launch (Again)September 7, 2018 - ELLE.com
“It's great that women want to wear us for special occasions,” Cushnie says as we thumb through runway dresses in her Manhattan studio, which shares the block with old-school ribbon and button shops, along with Calvin Klein. “That's something that I...
'Sadie' By Courtney Summers & 14 Other New Books You Need To Know This WeekSeptember 4, 2018 - Bustle
Labor Day has come and gone, and the debate over whether it's still summer or finally autumn has commenced. (It's still summer, IMHO.) Regardless of how you feel about the extremely subtle change in temperature, September is the perfect month to sit...
Jeremy Corbyn and the English Fetishization of IronyAugust 27, 2018 - The New Yorker
Last week, a video emerged of remarks that Corbyn made at a conference in 2013, when he was still merely a left-leaning Member of Parliament in a woolly sweater, rather than the anointed alternative to Prime Minister Theresa May. . a newspaper...
Clothes From A Petri Dish: $700 Million Bolt Threads May Have Cracked The Code On Spider SilkAugust 15, 2018 - Forbes
“It's making silk of some sort,” he says with a shrug, noting that Bolt Threads' data system tracks exactly what's going on in the thousands of strains the company has tested to date. This year sales are expected to top $10 million—the majority...
Zutano Collaborates with Tupelo Honey to Launch Maternity LineAugust 17, 2018 - Odessa American
Moms-to-be can shrug on the soft and in-the-coziest-fabric Cropped Pullover paired with their Comfy Maternity Leggings that provides just the right amount of support to head to yoga. Throw on the Sunday Brunch Cardi that Inspired by the moms-to-be...
Rush Street ReduxAugust 28, 2018 - Chicagomag.com
See, the problem is, there are more single women than guys, and if a guy is, say, 32 and single, it's by choice. He shrugs, then beats on his chest. . Dwarfboy brought clothes with him from work; Jack puts on different slacks and a pastel cotton...
How Dior's Maria Grazia Chiuri folds feminism into her designsAugust 30, 2018 - The Australian Financial Review
But in general, the response to the “woman's angle” was a shrug of the shoulders. We're Her protest T-shirt was widely seen beyond the catwalk, not least in January 2017 on a pregnant Natalie Portman (who has been under contract as the muse/face of...
A Story on Fried Treats and ClosenessAugust 17, 2018 - TheTealMango
Sushma shrugs. “Yes, yes, but the Chinese have been here only recently.” New Asian Foods, Inc. is next to a laundromat and a Chinese restaurant on Cherry Avenue in Queens. On the left side of the store there is a long, narrow mirror, and on the right...
What Do Men Need to Know About Working With Women? Joanne Lipman Breaks it Down in That's What She SaidFebruary 9, 2018 - Parade
If goose bumps were the worst problem women had to deal with, we could shrug it off and buy a sweater. But there are far more serious consequences. A 2011 study found that airbags and seat belts are designed primarily for male bodies—meaning women...
Helpful Books & Magazines:
The Dictionary of Fashion HistoryBerg. 2010
- What is an earthquake gown? - Who wore eelskin masher trousers? - What did the word "dudes" mean in the 16th century? A Dictionary of English Costume by C. Willett Cunnington, Phillis Cunnington and Charles Beard was originally published in 1960. A monumental achievement and encyclopaedic in scope, it was a comprehensive catalogue of fashion terms from the mid-medieval period up to 1900. It was reissued and updated several times, for the last time in 1976. For decades it has served as a bible for costume historians. The Dictionary of Fashion History completely updates and supplements the Cunningtons' landmark work to bring it up to the present day. Featuring additional terms and revised definitions, this new edition represents an essential reference for costume historians, students of fashion history, or anyone involved in creating period costume for the theatre, film or television. It also is fascinating reading for those simply interested in the subject. Clear, concise, and meticulous in detail, this essential reference answers countless questions relating to the history of dress and adornment and promises to be a definitive guide for generations to come.
Classic Elite KnitsTaunton Press. 2018
Presents one hundred easy-to-follow patterns from the creators of premium quality yarns, including a variety of sweaters, hats, gloves, and accessories for women, children, and men, all in a range of sizes, featuring the work of some of the world's leading designers. Original.
The Oxford Handbook of Dance and the Popular ScreenOxford University Press, USA. 2014
This text offers new ways of understanding dance on the popular screen in new scholarly arguments drawn from dance studies, performance studies, and film and media studies. Through these arguments, it demonstrates how this dance in popular film, television, and online videos can be read and considered through the different bodies and choreographies being shown
Knitting PlusInterweave. 2011
Design + knit sweaters that fit + flatter! Knitting Plus is the must-have manual for plus-sized sweater construction and knitwear design. With this helpful guide, you'll learn how to design wearable, tailor-made sweaters. With Knitting Plus, you'll explore basic pullover and cardigan sweater construction styles from raglans and set-in sleeves to drop shoulders, seamless yokes, and dolmans. Knitting Plus explains each specific sweater element and then offers key tips for plus-sized knitting. Included throughout are simple versions of each construction type as easy-to-reference templates so you can quickly adapt and alter each sweater for a custom fit. An invaluable reference about fit and shape, Knitting Plus includes 18 irresistible designs by a variety of designers including Mandy Moore, Lisa R. Myers, Lou Schiela, Katya Wilsher, and Kathy Zimmerman, as well as Lisa's designs. Each pattern offers a broad range of sizes and instructions for bust sizes from about 44 to 56 inches. Packed with design information and ready-to-knit patterns, Knitting Plus is your go-to technique and design reference for customizing patterns to fit all sizes.
One-Piece KnitsCreative Publishing international. 2018
Knit your sweaters in one piece--from the top down, from cuff to cuff, or from back to front--for the whole family, with minimal seaming required! One-Piece Knits offers charted patterns sized from toddler to adult and in multiple gauges for classic pullovers and cardigans in four styles: top-down (both raglan and yoke), side-over (from one sleeve edge to the other), and back-to-front (from back waist to front waist, then picking up stitches at the shoulders to knit the sleeves). Additional patterns for each style feature alternate stitches, simple colorwork, and neckline and sleeve variations. A helpful resources section offers guidance on basic techniques.