Dresses To Hide Tummy And Love Handles
So, you have gained a lot of fat around your belly and the feeling that you have nothing to wear to hide that ‘evil bulge’ is just killing you these days? Relax! We are here to solve all your wardrobe issues and this simple guide to choose dresses to hide tummy and love handles will totally blow your mind.
Loose And Baggy Tops To Hide Belly And Love Handles
- When you are in a shopping spree, shift your eyes from those figure-hugging tops to their loose and baggy counterparts.
- They will not be stretched tight over your belly and hence, your fat bubbles will not be shown.
Tunic And Legging Combo
- Dresses to hide tummy also include a sweet tunic or a simple wide top and a complementary pair of leggings.
- With so many choices of tunics available in the market, you will never go out of fashion.
- When you wear leggings, they fit around your flabby stomach perfectly as well as comfortably.
- Layering can give your big tummy a magical makeover.
- The longer your layers will be, the leaner you will look.
- No matter whether you choose a straight cardigan or a waterfall jacket, it is actually the length that distracts all the eyes from your stomach.
- Long vests can help you a lot in disguising your love handles perfectly.
Try Asymmetric Outfits To Hide Your Tummy
- Asymmetric outfits look exclusively smart and it can hide your tummy too.
- A top or a dress with asymmetric element can create a vertical line, which gives an illusion of having a slimmer body.
Drapes, Frills And Layers – A Great Option
- Tops with some excess fabric at the belly area can help you a lot in looking lean and beautiful.
- Go for tops with draped elements at the front.
- Sexy lacey frills can also serve your purpose.
- If layering with jackets or cardigans doesn’t seem an option for you, opt for pretty layered tops.
Empire Waist Outfit
- When it comes to covering an oversized belly the right way, empire waist outfit works as a wonderful option.
- Be it an empire waist top or short dress or a maxi dress, you can always get an amazing silhouette by drawing attention towards the thinnest as well sexiest parts of your body with it.
Add Details Around The Upper Section
- Whenever you pick a top or blouse, take a close look at its detailing.
- Outfits with details around the upper section of the body can play a huge role in disguising a bulging tummy.
- You can go for ruffles or embroideries at the neckline, shoulders or on the whole front section.
- Embellished or crystal-studded top can also distract eyes from the weakest part of your body.
Sweet, Bold And Vibrant
- Sweet and girly outfits with floral prints can be of great help for you in hiding your abdomen.
- Geometric or other patterns can also be good choices.
- You can even go a bit bolder by wearing dark-shaded tops.
- Vibrant uni-colored outfits can also make you look significantly slimmer.
Trendy And Stylish Kaftan
- This one style can never go wrong with a pretty woman having a swelling stomach.
- No matter whether you wear a kaftan top, an asymmetric kaftan dress or a maxi kaftan, the draped details around your outline can always give you a sultry look.
Pick Mid Rise And Avoid Low Waist Jeans
- If you have an annoying belly bulge, try to avoid low-waist jeans.
- They only highlight your problem area by giving it a considerable push.
- Pick mid-rise jeans that will cover your entire stomach region and give it a flatter look.
A-Line Dress Will Be Perfect For You
- An A-line dress of flowing material can hide the round tummy perfectly.
- Go with a multi-layered style or a dress with lace and ruffles to cover the belly bulge.
Peplum Top Styles
- Peplum tops fit near the bustier and the flare near the waist line diverts the attention away from the tummy and gives room for the waist.
Dark Colored Or Printed Blazer
- A black blazer would be perfect choice to taper the tummy line.
- Be it an official meeting or a fancy dinner date, shield your tummy with a dark colored or printed blazer.
Confuse With Crossover Sweater
- Follow the saying ‘when you can’t convince, confuse’ with this crossover sweater.
- Conceal the fat with this mind-blogging style of top and throw the apprehension of tummy bulge out of the window.
Balloon Fit Tops
- The balloon fit tops are one good way of covering up the tummy line.
- Fit right below the waist line and loose fabric above it makes it easy to keep the attention away from bulging tummy.
Avoid Them And Stay Confident
- Avoid belts and other similar accessories that can emphasize your tummy the wrong way.
- Never ever tuck your shirts or tops in your trousers or pants.
- Make sure that your outfit is not clinging around your belly region.
Make Shape Wear Your Best Friend
- Shape wear can help you look slimmer.
- Invest in a good shape wear.
Lingerie And Undergarments – Get It Right
- It is important that you choose a bra; that is not loose or sagging, but makes you uptight while giving the right definition.
- Consider high-rise underwears—these help you a great deal.
Pay Attention To Your Posture
- We don’t pay much attention to our posture, but it’s time we all do.
- Poor posture is proven to sag and loosen the abdomen muscles further and blowing up the bulge.
- Not only for wearing great clothes, working on your posture is a healthy practice.
- Slouchy posture is only going to make it worse.
Avoid Skin Tight Dresses
- It’s best to go with something that has a flow, bounce, and definition to it.
- Look at dresses that will not just camouflage the unflattering fat but also make you look stylish and confident.
Look Slimmer With Vertical Pattern Shirts Or Dresses
- Vertical dresses are for women with frailties.
- These make your body look taller; so you appear slimmer than your usual self.
- This way you can fully enjoy what you’re wearing without having to worry too much about the flabby stomach.
Plain T-Shirts With Pleated Skirts
- Try pairing your plain T-shirts with pleated skirts; it makes a lot of difference.
- These skirts start right at the tip of your belly button, so go with a top that is soft and airy. If you can pull off a high-waist skirt, nothing like it, either!
Dark Colored Flowing Dresses
- Wearing dark colored dresses to hide belly always works.
- If you are apprehensive if your dress will sit well on the tummy, go with a dark color flowing or wavy dress.
Oversized Tops With Trousers
- It gives you a chic and classy look.
- Pick up by at least one size more than your regular size and team it up with a pair of slim-fit trousers, jeggings or leggings.
- Accessorize to finish the look, and you’re ready to go!
Avoid Straight Cut Clothes
- Unlike empires and A-lines, straight-cut clothing emphasizes your middle and stomach area.
- This will draw all the attention to your love handles.
Don’t Wear Underwear That Is Too Tight
- Tight underwear, especially ones with thin waistbands or straps, can cut into your flesh and make love handles bigger.
- Tight straps on underwear can even make you look like you have love handles when you don’t.
- Choose underwear with a higher waist and thicker waistband
Wear A Statement Necklace
- Other way to hide love handles is to draw attention away from it by drawing eyes elsewhere.
- You can do it with jewelry.
- A bold and unique necklace will draw eyes to your neck and chest, and keep the attention off your middle.
- Avoid necklaces that are too long, as they will take the focus back to your mid-section.
Put On A Bright Or Patterned Scarf
- Brightly color or boldly patterned scarf around your neck will keep the attention on your face and neck, and away from your love handles.
- In Summers, look for thinner scarves in lightweight materials such as cotton and linen.
Choose Flashy Earrings
- Long, dangly, or bold earrings also keep attention around your face and away from your middle.
- If you can’t wear long earrings to work, or if you find them annoying, look for studs in bold and bright colors.
Wear Shirts With Flattering Necklines
- V-neck, scooped, and plunging necklines is another way to bring attention to your chest and neck instead of your love handles.
- Great option for people who can’t wear jewelry or scarves at work.
- Denim is a great fabric for the ladies who want to hide the extra flab around their waist.
- Loose denim dress with pockets creates an illusion effect and hides muffin top altogether.
So, gear up to give your tummy a perfect fashion makeover this season and fall in love with yourself once again.
Hope this post on dresses to hide tummy helps you all.
NO MORE Back Fat, Rolls or Love Handles! | BEST ⌛️Figure Hack! | Ft. MDshe | NaturallyNellzy
THICK GIRL LIFE HACKS: HOW TO HIDE BELLY FAT!!!
Curvy Life Hacks | Top 5 Life Hacks for Everyday
DRESS RIGHT TO HIDE BELLY FAT/STYLING TIPS TO ALWAYS LOOK GOOD
Bye bye love handles!
7 TRICKS TO HIDE THE MUFFIN TOP
Swimwear Hacks | Flatter Every Body Type | Rosegal Try On Haul
How to Lose LOVE HANDLES & BACK FAT | The Truth!
THICK GIRL OUTFIT IDEAS : HOW TO HIDE BELLY FAT!!!
Helpful Books & Magazines:
Drop Two SizesRodale Books. 2013
Groundbreaking research has shown that weight loss does not equal fat loss. The dreaded number on the scale and emotional backlash that come with years of frustrating yo-yo dieting is often what holds readers back from successfully losing weight. Women's Health fitness expert Rachel Cosgrove empowers readers to finally do what they've always wanted: throw out the scale! Readers start by creating a personalized action plan that includes a commitment to the program and to themselves. Cosgrove walks them through invaluable goal-setting skills, helpful strategies, and behavioral techniques that they can use daily to guarantee success. More importantly, readers will learn to finally let go of the number on the scale and focus on losing inches and fitting into their favorite skinny clothes! Drop Two Sizes includes effective, at-home strength and cardio routines that require little more than two dumbbells, as well as day-by-day menus, recipes, and suggestions for planning and cooking healthy meals, with the help of registered dietitian Chris Mohr, PhD, RD, CSSD. Packed with helpful advice and the powerfully inspiring stories and before-and-after photos of real women who have lost two clothing sizes (and more!) over 8 to 12 weeks, Drop Two Sizes proves that anyone can change their body and their life, for good!
How to Never Look Fat AgainHachette UK. 2010
The new groundbreaking style-guide from bestseller author Charla Krupp on how to look 10 pounds lighter, 10 years younger and 10 times sexier every day, all year--in summer, winter, at the gym, even in a swimsuit! You'll never get dressed the same way again once you discover: *smart, easy ways to hide arm flap, a big bust, a muffin top, back fat, Buddha belly, a big booty, wide hips, thunder thighs, and heavy calves-and that's only half the book. *which fabrics, colors, and styles make women look fat *absolutely the best shades, shapes, and brilliant buys to make the pounds invisible *clever solutions for special fashion situations--workout gear, evening wear, and even swimsuits! *which products, fashions, and services you shouldn't waste your money on *the top ten tips that will make you look thinner by tonight! So, if you've ever put on a piece of clothing and asked "Does this make me look fat?" Finally, here is the book that will answer your question.
How to be a Man MagnetBookBaby. 2013
How to Be a Man Magnet is the eBook that has women talking – and dating – up a storm! No more lonely nights watching chick flicks, sobbing into a quart of Ben and Jerry's, and wondering where you went wrong. Get ready to have your pick of dream guys courting YOU for a serious relationship. You'll become your best self and the woman men worship! You'll learn powerful skills and crafty tricks to: 1. Become more likeable and converse with confidence 2. Attract men wherever you go, even on Facebook 3. Recognize and replace old patterns that scare men away 4. Get asked out a lot more by quality men 5. Weed out the losers and time-wasters (this is a fun one!) 6. Understand what guys really want (in their own words!) 7. Navigate the online dating scene without the drama 8. Always look your best and dress for any type of date (tips from the pros!) 9. Determine what you're really looking for so you know when you've met him 10. Enjoy your dating life, your single life, and get into the right relationship And you'll have a blast doing it with this relatable, hilarious eBook! Plus, you'll get these valuable bonuses! • Self-exploration exercises throughout to bring your inner Man Magnet to life! • Modern rules on texting and how to inspire guys to call and court you • Real interviews to give you insight into what men look for and what they run from • Stories from couple's who made it down the aisle • Access to chat with Debra the Dating Diva & her community of Man Magnets Debra the "Dating Diva" is not only the dating expert and founder of blackbookbuilder.com, she's appeared on multiple national TV shows including Millionaire Matchmaker. Now she's ready to divulge her secrets to you in this must-read for all single women! So don't waste your time, energy, or makeup on one more bad date. Read it and watch your love life, social life, and confidence improve – starting today!
Mennonite in a Little Black DressAtlantic Books Ltd. 2011
Rhoda Janzen had reached a crossroads: she had just hit forty when her brilliant husband of fifteen years left her for a guy he met on Gay.com. In the same calamitous week she was hospitalized in a horrible car accident. With no alternatives, Rhoda decided to pack her bags and head home. into the heart of the Christian sect she had spent years longing to escape. Rhoda Janzen might be a bad Mennonite, but nonetheless, her parents and their community welcome her back with open arms, strange food and offbeat advice. ('Why not date your first cousin? He has his own tractor!') It was in this safe place that Rhoda came to terms with her failed marriage; the desire, as a young woman, to leave her sheltered world behind; and the choices that had both freed and entrapped her.
Zero Belly DietBallantine Books. 2014
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER Zero Belly Diet is the revolutionary new plan to turn off your fat genes and help keep you lean for life! Nutrition expert David Zinczenko—the New York Times bestselling author of the Abs Diet series, Eat This, Not That! series, and Eat It to Beat It!—has spent his entire career learning about belly fat—where it comes from and what it does to us. And what he knows is this: There is no greater threat to you and your family—to your health, your happiness, even your financial future. Yes, you can: Change your destiny. Overcome your fat genes. Strip away belly fat and finally attain the lean, strong, healthy body you’ve always wanted. With Zero Belly Diet, David Zinczenko reveals explosive new research that explains the mystery of why some of us stay thin, and why some can’t lose weight no matter how hard we try. He explains how some foods turn our fat genes on—causing seemingly irreversible weight gain—and uncovers the nine essential power foods that act directly on those switches, turning them to “off” and allowing for easy, rapid, and sustainable weight loss. And he shows how these foods help heal your digestive system, keeping those gene switches turned off and setting you up for a lifetime of leanness. Other diets can help you lose weight, but only the Zero Belly diet attacks fat on a genetic level, placing a bull’s-eye on the fat cells that matter most: visceral fat, the type of fat ensconced in your belly. These fat cells act like an invading army, increasing inflammation and putting you at risk for diabetes, Alzheimer’s, arthritis, heart disease, and cancer. Visceral fat can also can alter your hormone levels, erode muscle tissue, increase your chances of depression, and destroy your sex drive. But you can turn the odds in your favor. Zero Belly Diet shows you how to deactivate your fat genes, rev up your metabolism, banish bloat, and balance your digestive health, allowing you to easily build lean, strong stomach muscle and strip away unwanted belly fat without sacrificing calories or spending hours at the gym. The result: weight loss that is easier, faster, more lasting, and more delicious than you’d ever imagine. You’ll be stunned and inspired by the results of an amazing 500-person test panel—men and women who lost weight quickly, and with ease, following the Zero Belly diet. In just the first 14 days: Bob McMicken, 51, lost 16.3 pounds Kyle Cambridge, 28, lost 15 pounds Martha Chesler, 54, lost 11 pounds Matt Brunner, 43, lost 14 pounds Zero Belly Diet features a week-by-week menu plan, fifty tasty recipes, and a handy shopping list that leads to a minimum of cooking and plenty of feasting. Best of all, Zero Belly Diet offers something more: freedom. Freedom from bloating, freedom from food deprivation, freedom from weight loss fads, freedom from stress. So say goodbye to your paunch and hello to a happier, healthier you! From the Hardcover edition.